Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jewelry Haul

Since I didn't get a whole bunch of jewelry, I didn't want to make a video on it.  But I got most of these pieces from forever21 =) It's spring so show your love for the season through your jewelry!! I love big floral statement rings with simple gold hoops.

Here's basically everything that I got:
bangle: charolette russe $7
Gold Earrings: forever 21 $4.95
Black Ring: H&M $3.95
White Floral Ring: Forever 21 $5.95


Here's my favorite piece! It's a betsey johnson ring I got on discount at Nordstrom Rack! Only $21.97 and it was originally $55.00! Such a good deal.


Here's my second favorite piece. It's a really cheap forever 21 ring but I absolutely love the detailing of it.  It has cute pink crystals and it was only $3.80!


Sorry for the lack of videos and updates! Thanks so much for sticking with me guys =) I just uploaded a bang trimming tutoring on youtube so check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR8_cu2oCag

1 comment:

  1. 美女正妹熟女論壇
    美女正妹外拍論壇
    918外拍論壇
    173正妹論壇
    080熟女論壇
    85街美女論壇
    av正妹熟女論壇
    美女正妹自拍論壇
    live173正妹論壇
    後宮正妹論壇
    歡樂吧視頻聊天室真人秀視頻聊天室成人午夜免費聊天室成人聊天社區視訊美女
    哪個視頻聊天室最開放熟女倫理性愛自拍圖片論壇免費裸體女主播聊天室免費視訊
    色情真人秀網站CF視頻聊天室成熟女人做愛成人交友網成人聊天室午夜激情視頻173免費視訊
    179視頻聊天室女性異性按摩視頻台灣腿模真人秀視頻午夜成人色情片104meme影音視訊聊天室
    比較開放的視頻聊天室九聊語音視頻聊天台灣裸體真人秀節目澀澀愛午夜成人片金瓶梅視訊

    ReplyDelete