Saturday, January 29, 2011

CVS 75% off Haul

Yay!!! Finally got to check out CVS!! If you guys didn't know already.. they're having like a 50%-75% off sale right now so go grab the deals while you can. Here's some of the things I picked up. Everything was around 2 bucks minus the mascara :) I was soooo excited.


I heard this mascara was good? Has anyone ever tried it before? It vibrates! This was actually on sale for 7.99 and it was originally 15.00. I dont know why it says 75% off :(


Has anyone ever tried the physicians formula palette? Here are some swatches:


So far it looks pretty good =) Let me know if you guys want reviews on any of these!

1 comment:

  1. Great prices, I wouldn't be able to resist a sale :/ Unfortunately we don't have CVS here or I would def make it a point to stop by.

    ReplyDelete