Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rave Makeup





One of my subscribers asked me to do a rave makeup tutorial look so I came up with this :) I love going to raves and I love making my eyes stand out with blues :) I used my urban decay book of shadows 3 palette to create this look and as you can see, the colors come out extremely pigmented and nice. As a base I used a NYX jumbo pencil in milk as well as a blue rimmel jumbo pencil to make the color pop out a little more. Tutorial will be up soon after I finish editing it =) Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Oh you finally did the rave look. It looks great! love the bright blue. =) keep up the lovely work sharon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I also awarded you "The Versatile Blogger" award via my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, definitely my favorite colors! :)

    http://peppermint-lips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this look is amazing! =D i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thank you guys!! tutorial should be up soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. rave outfits

    ReplyDelete