Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wet N' Wild Cosmetics

These are seriously my new favorite palettes! It's actually kind of scary how pigmented they are and how much product you get from just one swipe. These retail for around $4.99 at drugstores, but I heard they went for around $2.49 at walgreens! Too bad all of the walgreens I went to sold out of these palettes :( But I'm in loveeee with wet'n'wild cosmetics at the moment just because they're so affordable and the quality of the products are excellent! Let me know if you'd like a review on the concealer/palette/blush or any of their other products. 
Blush: $2.99
Concealer: $2.99
Palettes: $4.99

3 comments:

  1. How do you like the concealer? Does it work?
    I wanted to try it out before, but the Walgreens I went to only had one left which was obviously not my shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using it for about a week now and it's a good concealer to use on casual days where you're just going to school or going out to run errands. I say this because it does fade throughout the day a little and it is more liquidy than I would like it to be, so I probably wouldn't use it if I'm going out. It does conceal my under eye circles pretty well though and for $2.99 it's not a bad steal. I'd say try and test it out.. you might end up really liking it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the super quick reply :)
    I've been using it for two, three days now and it works quite well. Not the best, but sure is a nice one to have, especially when it comes to tight budget and such :">

    ReplyDelete