Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Diet Plan Update




For those of you who have been waiting for me to upload my DIET TIPS video, I'm so so so sorry! I've been really caught up with school recently since I had to skip a few days to go home, but I'll be sure to film the video tomorrow and have it up by this weekend.  To give you guys a basic idea on how I lost weight I'll just briefly say that I've drastically changed my eating habits in order to lose the 15 pounds that I lost.  I take pictures of all my food so here's a basic idea of what I tend to stick to when eating out.  It's amazing how much I absolutely love salads/vegetables/fruits now and would probably prefer it over a tasty burger.  I do count my calories (although I don't recommend it) which has helped me to eat in moderation.  
My typically days consist of:
1. mornings: apple, high fiber cereal, & low-fat yogurt
2. lunch: either a lean cuisine, home-made sandwiches, subway, cup noodles ( i generally don't care about what I eat for lunch as long as it's not a big mac!)
3. snack after lunch: either wheat crackers, a handful of nuts, baked goldfish- anything small and tasty!
4. dinner: (typically my smallest meal of the day) either a salad, sandwich, chicken with brown rice, boiled eggs with shrimp.. (a lowfat meat such as chicken/shrimp with some type of carb)
5. after dinner snack: blueberries, grapes, or some type of fruit
I generally try not to eat after 7pm.


Hope this kind of gives you an idea of what to stick to... get rid of all those junk snacks such as chips/cookies/candy and replace them with fruits and vegetables! Or healthier alternatives that are natural such as nuts :) Also, get rid of sugary drinks such as fruit juice/soda/etc.. and replace it with WATER! water is seriously a very important factor to losing weight. I typically drink around 5-6 cups of water a day.  Replace your fatty meats with fish/lean chicken/seafood. 

Stay tuned for the video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment